Amsterdam University Press (AUP) is a professional partner for all your academic publications. As an entrepreneurial and vibrant university press we handle books, book series and journals, in Open Access as well as print with high quality professional production, excellent distribution and marketing and a personal approach.
- We work with academic societies, professional associations, research groups and independent small publishers.
- We offer global marketing and distribution
- We are flexible and support co-publication and production + distribution partnerships
Books and book series
Amsterdam University Press supports both print and online books, with full Open Access options. We ensure your books are mentioned in relevant catalogues and at academic conferences. We have global distribution partnerships with distributors in US and Canada, Europe, China, India and Japan. We work with Knowledge Unlatched and OAPEN/DOAB to ensure a wide distribution of our Open Access books.
As an experienced Open Access publisher, Amsterdam University Press can publish journals in all disciplines. With state-of-art platforms and technology to support your authors and readers and with a personal approach that helps to build your reputation. We can help journals transition from a traditional model to Open Access and to reach the quality level needed for an Impact Factor.
AUP Currently partners with:
- Atlantis Press
- Arc Medieval Press
- EYE film institute
- IIAS International institute for Asian Studies
- IISH The International Institute of Social History
- IMISCOE Network
- IVN Internationale Vereniging voor Neerlandistiek
- Leiden University
- NECS European Network for Cinema and Media Studies
- NIOD Institute for War, Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- The Meertens Institute
- University of Amsterdam
- University of Chicago Press
- ...and many others!
We love to discuss a partnerships for your journals, scholarly monographs, edited volumes and book series (new and established) on all topics in the humanities and social sciences as well as science, technology, engineering and medicine.
For questions and information please contact
Dr. Max Haring, publisher, at email@example.com